Corporate Travel Consultants X 5 Vacancies – Home Working based in Ireland.
My client, a leading global travel management firm with head offices in the USA, are seeking to hire a number of experienced corporate travel consultants, to work remotely based in Ireland.
Several excellent opportunities are available for experienced individuals with stellar customer service skills and GDS expertise to join our corporate team as a Travel Advisor II – Corporate Travel Advisor. This is a remote position in Ireland.
As a Travel Advisor II – Corporate Travel Advisor, you will be responsible for managing the travel reservations of clients from their initial request to completion. This will include arranging all elements of business travel such as coordinating airline, hotel, car rental, and other travel needs for clients within corporate accounts while utilizing the GDS.
• Arranging all elements of business travel from initial request to completion for corporate account clients and preparing and distributing clients’ travel documents
• Providing best-in-class customer service that exceeds clients’ expectations and projecting a positive attitude with high energy, diplomacy, and creativity in work strategies
• Developing relationships with clients to improve their overall service level and working with a team to ensure worldwide coverage for clients
• Participating in operational projects, trainings, and functions as appointed by your manager or team lead
• Utilizing Global Distribution Systems (GDS) to arrange appropriate segments of travel including car, hotel, air, and rail (Sabre is preferable, however GDS conversion training can be provided)
• Communicating operating standards, protocols, and core values to suppliers and clients appointed to specific arrangements
• Utilizing proprietary and authorized vendor technologies to manage client profiles, documents, policies, unused ticket management, compliance, and savings documentation
Required Qualifications, Capabilities, and Skills
• At least 3 years of recent experience as a Corporate Travel Consultant/Agent or 3 years within an equivalent position is required
• At least 3 years of full functional use with Global Distribution Systems (GDS) , Sabre or Apollo are preferable, however GDS conversion training can be provided)
• Ability to use GDS to execute seat assignments and upgrades, and create and send itineraries, ticketing, exchanges, refunds, queue sorting, MCOs, rail tickets, and Phase IVs is required
• Extensive expertise of international airports and cities, as well as their inherent logistics as it relates to business/corporate travel is required
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Teams, etc.)
Salary: subject to level of experience
Apply with CV (MS Word format) to:
APB.ie/ Travel Recruitment
Email: [email protected]