Corporate Travel Consultant Vacancy
My client is a leading Corporate Travel Management Company blending global presence with local, flexible, and personalised service. This firm earnestly believe in people doing business with people. Their corporate travel teams are the best in the business, providing clients with exceptional service and product knowledge within a supportive team-based corporate office environment. They are one of the world’s leading corporate travel and expense management consultancies. Backed by the reach and negotiating power of our global company, they can source the most competitive daily prices on airfares, car rentals and hotels for our Corporate Travelers. They are proud to celebrate a stellar performance in the World Travel Awards’ program after being named the World’s Leading Travel Management Company.
They are currently recruiting enthusiastic, passionate individuals to join their Operations team. Their Travel Consultants are responsible for our engagement with our clients and the fulfilment of their travel programmes. Working directly with the Senior Team Manager, the Travel Consultant is responsible for ensuring the necessary functions to fulfil their clients travel programme is exceeded. This role is an integral part and conduit between the client and our business and is often the first line of communication and relationship with the client and travellers.
Key components of this role:
- Delivering a strong service consistency through sound operational practices.
- Ensuring our service offerings to our clients is world class
- Displaying a high level of operational knowledge.
- Working as an operational member within the business
- Collaborating with their colleagues
- Building a strong and brighter future for the organisation
- Lead by example-Demonstrate a positive attitude, motivation, and adherence to our OBW processes. Lead by example in behaviour, attitude, and results
- Intuitive-Forward thinking and able to identify business needs in advance and take steps to improve
- Effective communication-Demonstrate excellent, open, and honest communication internally and externally.
- Multi-tasking-Able to manage time effectively to complete all tasks in a timely manner, maximising productivity
- Product knowledge-Knowledge of products and the desire to continue learning
- Detail orientated-Attentive to client and traveller’s needs. Ability to actively listen and interpret requirements and provide sound and constructive information and options for travel
- Team Player-Ability and desire to work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders, both independently at times and within a team environment
- Minimum of 2 years as a travel consultant Essential
- Experience in GDS systems
- Extensive industry and travel knowledge Essential
- Extensive fares knowledge Essential
- A strong client focus and service ethic Essential
- Positive and open-minded attitude with a willingness to adapt Essential
What we offer:
- Generous remuneration structure
- Rewards platform, cash health plan, travel discounts, in-house financial
- Employee share plan
- Consistently recognised externally as a ’Great Place to Work’
- Fun, social, egalitarian culture with focus on ownership and responsibility
- Global career opportunities in a network of brands and businesses
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Proud Corporate Social Responsibility platform through the Flight Centre Foundation, Responsible Travel Charter, and Brighter Futures programs
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidates.
*Please note that this role is Dublin based but homeworking is also available
Role will be office-based working 37.5hrs per week on a rota basis 0900-1730hrs.
Apply with CV (MS Word format) to:
APB.ie/ Travel Recruitment
Email: [email protected]