Corporate Travel Consultant.
Frosch Ireland are seeking new additions to our Business Travel team as a full time Business Travel Consultant to work across a variety of dedicated accounts providing a high end, high touch service. Currently we have vacancies for both senior and junior corporate consultants.
About Frosch Ireland
FROSCH Ireland (formerly CTM Travel Limited) is a privately owned Travel Management Company, founded in 2000 . In 2018 we merged with U.S.-based multinational travel management company FROSCH, also a privately owned travel management company co-headquartered in Houston and New York. FROSCH has been ranked as one of the top fifteen travel management companies in the world, employs over 2,200 dedicated professionals
with offices in more than 40 locations worldwide. It is known for exceptional
service in global travel management and luxury leisure.
FROSCH Ireland provides the technology and resources of a large Global Travel
Management Company while delivering highly personalised service.
- Previous Travel experience (corporate or leisure)
- Exceptional worldwide flights knowledge coupled with good selling skills to handle new airfare contracts etc.
- Working knowledge of a GDS system (GDS conversion training will be provided where necessary)
- A fast and flexible working attitude
- An ability to deliver excellence in customer service at all times
- Be a team player
- Good time management and organisational skills
Working Hours & Package
Working hours will be Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm
The salary package on offer for this position of Business Travel Consultant includes a basic salary which is subject to experience, as well as company benefits and incentives, company training and development scheme.
Apply with CV (MS Word format) to:
APB.ie/ Travel Recruitment
Email: [email protected]