Reporting to: Supply Chain & Customer Service Manager
Location: MM Fiber Packaging Ireland Ltd., Ovens, Cork.
MM Fiber Packaging Ireland Ltd are secondary packaging manufacturers, specialising in the Pharmaceutical and Beauty industry.
MM is a leading producer of carton board and folding cartons with an attractive offer in kraft papers and uncoated fine papers. We promote sustainable development through innovative, recyclable packaging and paper products made from renewable, fiber-based raw materials. Therefore, all activities related to sustainability, environment and safety have special priority. MM generates sales of approximately EUR 4 billion and employs around 16,500 people
- Ensure all health, safety, quality & environmental policies relating to the warehouse areas are adhered to at all times
- Coordinate the warehouse activities daily, a proactive problem solver, and manage day to day issues as they arise
- Report on weekly KPIs
- Attend daily production meeting to align on daily despatches.
- Receive deliveries into the Warehouse, loading the goods and ensuring that they are booked onto the system in a timely fashion.
- Plan and organise transport vendors for outbound goods, minimising costs and ensuring compliance. Load outbound transport and accurately provide all associated documentation in line with customer specific requirements.
- Ensure system inventories are maintained accurately
- Carry out regular stock cycle counts and participate in monthly stock takes when required.
- Deliver performance objectives as agreed and outlined in the PDR process
- Ensuring that the warehouse area is kept clean & tidy and any obstructions or hazards are reported
- Liaise with production management, customer service, and fellow colleagues as required.
- Supplier and transport liaison including regular timely communication as regards orders and deliveries
- Compilation of reports as required by your manager
- Carry out other duties as is within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job as requested by your Manager
- Review ways to reduce waste. Ensure warehouse is kept suitably tidy and organised
- Liaise with customers, suppliers and transport company in a timely manner and ensure to communicate relevant information internally
- Work closely the warehouse operator/print assistants to ensure smooth operations within the warehouse
- Warehouse experience
- Counter Balance licence & Reach truck preferred
- Good energy level with a positive can do attitude
- Proficient in MS office and good level of computer skills
- High level of numeracy
- Accuracy & attention to detail
- Excellent discipline in following work procedures
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong capabilities in forward planning of material and transport flows
- Ability to resolve problems or issues that occur in the warehouse. Where appropriate escalate the issue to a more senior level
Apply with CV (MS Word format) to:
APB Print Recruitment
Email: [email protected]