Site Quality Manager (M/F/D)
MM Fiber Packaging Ireland Ltd are secondary packaging manufacturers, specialising in the Pharmaceutical and Beauty industry.
MM is a leading producer of carton board and packaging with an attractive offer in kraft papers and uncoated fine papers. We promote sustainable development through innovative, recyclable packaging and paper products made from renewable, fiber-based raw materials. Therefore, all activities related to sustainability, environment and safety have special priority. MM generates sales of approximately EUR 4 billion and employs around 16,500 people.
The Site Quality Manager is accountable for the leadership of the Quality team for the site. They are responsible for leading the execution and deployment of the defined Strategic Quality Plan in conjunction with the site leadership team and the site Quality Team. To provide Total Quality Leadership to customers, suppliers, partners and internal manufacturing process. This role will lead continuous improvement activities in targeted areas. Additionally, they will execute the Quality Assurance strategy on site to ensure product flow consistent with established industry standards, government regulations and customer requirements, conduct internal and external audits.
The Site Quality Manager has overall authority for the site quality performance including product disposition and release.
Principal Accountabilities and Key Activities:
- Managing the Quality department for the site.
- Accountable for definition of strategy for Quality Unit size, organisational structure and culture to meet the future requirements of the business.
- Lead, the auditing of internal Quality Systems and completes part approval documentation to assure that customer requirements are met in new or modified products and processes.
- Decision -making authority in Quality product release for Sale or Supply
- Analyses organizational quality metrics and performs managerial reviews to evaluate results and recommend action plans to close gaps at an operational level
- Train and coach Quality operators and team to ensure a high level of competency in the function is adhered to
- Ensures development, implementation, and audit of complex inspection and test plans, standards and acceptance criteria, and procedures/work instructions
- Coordinates with plant leadership to prepare consolidated plant, customer, and product status information and action plans
- Implementation of the GMP standard on production site
- Accountable for ensuring the preparation and outcome of all GMP based regulatory and customer audits.
- Liaison with customer’s technical, production and quality departments
- Uphold all health and safety systems, rules and procedures that are in place
- Maintains a safe working environment for the function and participates in associated site safety activities.
Education, Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience of Managing a Quality department or a senior QA position is desirable
- Experience in supplying the Pharmaceutical industries.
- Trustworthiness, ability and initiative to work independently but also as part of a team
- Willingness to travel if required
- Strong experience within GMP environment.
- A wide range of experience in dealing with quality assurance, system development, regulatory compliance, validation and manufacturing groups.
- Experience of relevant continuous improvement techniques. LEAN, Kaizen, Black Belt etc.
Annual salary between €55k and €65k, with pension, contribution to health insurance, life insurance, 25 days annual leave.
MM Fiber Packaging Ireland Ltd. is an Equal Opportunities Organisation
Apply with CV (MS Word format) to:
APB Print Recruitment
Email: [email protected]