Experienced Print Manager Wanted.
Print Manager Vacancy
We are currently seeking a customer-centric, knowledgeable and professional Print Manager to join our growing Print Department. The Print Manager is responsible for customer service and product delivery through constant liaison with clients, the Business Development team and suppliers on all matters relating to print and campaign management services. The primary focus of this role will be to deliver exceptional customer service. Requests for quotations will be processed in a responsive manner and clients will be updated regularly on the progress of their work. The Print Manager will select the most appropriate supplier, negotiate costing and timescales for each job and ensure that internal procedures are followed at all times. Orders will be processed in the most efficient manner available.
- Act as a liaison between Print Operations, print/paper vendors and warehouse
- Lead price negotiations & manages long-term supply chain partnerships
- Responsible for obtaining print supplier quotes, supplier schedules, and tracking the delivery of orders
- Liaison between external suppliers and internal creative design to ensure proper preparation and delivery of materials
- Manage projects from file release to delivery
- Oversee and ensure timely print order schedules and coordinate deliveries with transport department when required
- Support analysis process on RFQ/RFPs
- Assist Quality Control (QC) in resolving vendor performance issues and any print issues identified
- Support efforts to monitor and evaluate supplier performance related to price, schedule adherence, quality and service
- Control print flow and inventory levels, managing printer & mail house vendors to ensure production is on-time, inventory is replenished and deadlines are met
- Ensure customer and supplier queries are answered in a timely manner
- Provide support for kitting requests
- Occasional visits to customers/suppliers
- Minimum five years of Print procurement experience
- Excellent oral & written communication skills and demonstrated ability to interface well with suppliers, vendors and customers
- Demonstrated flexibility to adjust rapidly to changing project specifications & schedules
- Thorough knowledge of print, materials, print press functions and the colour printing process
- Knowledge of SAP B1 preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work individually and collaboratively with suppliers to solve problems
- Empathy and emotional intelligence
- Relationship-building skills
- Project management abilities
Since 1991, our firm maintains its proud position as Ireland’s largest print management company with a total warehouse capacity of 80,000 square feet (7,500 square metres) covering 4 acres and a crew of experienced staff dedicated to fulfilling the needs of our clients. We offer an end-to-end solution to marketeers and procurement officers for design, print management, e-commerce, kitting, storage and distribution. We do this by bringing together specialists in their fields and utilising them to meet and exceed our client’s requirements.
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Onsite, West Dublin.
Apply with CV (MS Word format) to:
APB Print Recruitment
Email: [email protected]