Position: Estimator and Job Cost Auditor
Reporting to: Operations Director
Location: Glasnevin Dublin
The focus of this role is to support the introduction and development of packaging solutions from a work flow perspective within a highly compliant and reliable process. Match the technical aspects of label and ECL product development to ensure designed solutions meet customer and market needs in line with our technical capabilities and efficiencies. Manage the on-boarding of increasing number of new clients and projects . This entails the timely conversion of quoted work to operational readiness ensuring commercial and technical parameters are aligned. Working with commercial and site team to address challenges and deliver project goals. Implementation of initiatives related to CI and Lean manufacturing to drive improved operational performance and margin enhancement. Support the deployment of a manufacturing process and working environment that reflects the customer compliance mindset through visible deployment of industry leading data management and organisational standards in MM Glasnevin
• Gathering selected new client fulfilment requirements required to quote a job.
• Estimate best cost for products (Equipment / Performance).
• Identify or source the technical capability to meet customer needs and customer requirements.
• Provide reporting metrics for visibility of customer onboarding activities.
• Support Continuous Improvement manager with charter data & insights.
• Promote , maintain and support Health and Safety standards.
Job Cost Auditing
• Support managers that data is gathered to meet 24 hour operational performance metrics.
• Prepare daily – weekly and monthly performance reports for sharing.
• Identify areas of concern for further investigation – action plan.
• Audit costing outcomes against estimated performance.
• Reflect performance in estimating model in agreement with Operations Director.
• Communicate relevant learnings with Finance/ Operations/Commercial.
• Build and maintain excellent product knowledge – understand material componentry – stock, adhesive, application relative to Clinical, Cryogenic or injectable market products and environment.
• Co-ordination & Validation of Spec ,Fab, Proof, works docket.
• Maintain pricing platform for commercial, onboarding and customer service.
• Capture exceptional charges for expedited, premium or out of standard services.
The auditor should have
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Have passion for providing excellent customer service.
• Self-motivation, shows initiative and ability to multi task.
• Report and presentation skills.
• Good mathematical and numeracy & IT skills.
• Good time management/organisational skills.
• The ability to work as part of a team, ensuring commitments are met in a timely manner.
• Knowledge of printing & conversion process and the various stages therein.
• Grasp of estimating fundamentals.
You should be:
• Used to working in a focused – detail orientated environment.
• Motivated for learning and open to change.
• Flexible – able to react to variable demand.
• Able to follow all reasonable instructions from your manager.
Apply with CV (MS Word format) to:
APB Print Recruitment
Email: [email protected]