Customer Service Executive.
Our client, a leading digital print firm have a position available for a customer service executive, preferably with Digital print experience. Based in Dublin 11 the role would entail supporting the sales director directly, by way of customer service / PA, based in the office.
A brief overview of the role is as follows:
• Generating Job dockets for production.
• Working with our MIS system to generate sales reports /leads and hit-lists.
• Liaising with small format and large production / prepress.
• Directly overseeing certain jobs in production and ensuring all elements are met.
• Ensuring work is completed on time to customer schedules and following through to despatch.
• Account management and development alongside the sales director.
• Updating customers on deliveries and answering customer queries relating to jobs and quotes.
• Support on tender documents and pitches.
• Administration re paper work and invoicing.
• Taking calls from customers and following up on estimates.
• Working alongside the sales director re sales letters and sample packs etc.
• Weekly sales meetings and strategy sales plans.
This is a brief snapshot of the role, the role would expand as we go along, but the basis would be as above. The salary is negotiable depending on experience.
This would be a fast-paced challenging role but with a lot of job satisfaction within a fast growing company.
Apply with CV (MS Word format) to:
APB Print Recruitment
Email: [email protected]