Account Director Vacancy
About the Employer:
My client, Delta Ireland, is part of the Delta Group, one of Europe’s largest providers of Design, Print, POS, Signage and Digital Solutions to the retail sector.
The Delta Group are Europe’s leading visual communications specialist delivering dynamic multi-channel marketing services to brands and retailers across the globe. Our model combines insight, creative, production, execution, and optimisation to provide clients with a broad range of effective and impactful point-of-purchase visual communications.
We are committed to service excellence in-store, outdoor and online. We are dedicated, knowledgeable and client focused people who aspire to make a difference every day. We value the long-term partnerships we have with our clients and work collaboratively to lead effective change and empower our clients’ strategic goals.
Our services – comprised of three units: Creative, Display and Technology – are designed to reduce the complexity of local, national, and international marketing campaigns across multiple markets and languages whilst maintaining consistency, increasing localisation and responsiveness.
Due to continued growth Delta Ireland are recruiting for an Account Director to create long-term trusting relationships within a range of assigned clients. The Account Directors role will be taking the lead and being the primary point of contact as well as leading the account team on assigned accounts. You will need to be proactive in looking for new opportunities and solutions to client requirements within all accounts. The successful candidate will also have an eye for seeking new business opportunities and be a creative thinker in their approach to client needs.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Generate sales among client accounts, including upselling and cross-selling.
• Operate as the point of contact for assigned customers.
• Lead the other account Team members.
• Develop and maintain long-term relationships with accounts.
• Makes sure clients receive requested quotations and orders in a timely fashion.
• Communicates client needs and demands to internal departments.
• Forecast and track client account metrics.
• Manage projects within client relationships, working to carry out client goals while meeting company objectives.
• Identify opportunities to grow business with existing clients.
• Continually Look at processes and self-improvement that will benefit the client and your development. Discuss with Sales Manager and take ownership in finding the solution.
• Collaborates and participate with sales team at sales meetings.
• Service multiple clients concurrently, often working to tight deadlines.
• Client and Internal reporting.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• Account management experience.
• Client-focused solutions experience.
• Project management skills.
• Ability to communicate client needs with the team.
• An aptitude for business development.
• Ability to manage multiple projects and relationships simultaneously.
• Negotiation skills.
• Listening skills.
• Presentation skills.
Personal attributes / Behaviours
• Good interpersonal skills, able to develop positive relationships.
• Be able to take ownership of the relevant accounts.
• Good communication skills both verbal and written.
• A self-starter with a pro-active and ‘can do’ attitude.
• Good organizational skills with ability to prioritise work to meet client and business needs.
• Confident approach with client and team.
• Passion for quality.
• Excellent time management skills.
• In depth knowledge of customer service with the ability to ‘make things happen’ through great service.
• Good IT literacy is a must, including good knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
• Ability to look at existing situations and problems in novel ways and come up with creative solutions.
Apply with CV (MS Word format) to:
APB Print Recruitment
Email: [email protected]